The below information concerns the purposes and principles of processing of personal data of the individuals who contact KL&MLaw via electronic mail, telephone or contact form available at legalplay.pl/en/#contact.
The controller of your personal data is Kobylańska Lewoszewski Mednis sp. j. with its registered office in Warsaw („KL&MLaw”). In case of any questions related to processing of your personal data, you can reach us by:
- mail: Jana i Jędrzeja Śniadeckich 10, 00-656 Warsaw;
- electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- telephone: +48 22 25 34567.
- The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal grounds for processing
We will process your personal data in order to:
- provide you with answers to your enquiries, which may include contacting you in that respect. In this regard the legal ground for processing of your personal data is our legitimate interest, which arises from the necessity to communicate with the uses of the Website;
- establish business relations with you or with the entity that you represent. In such case the legal ground for processing of your data is our legitimate interest in conducting marketing activities aiming at establishing relations with potential clients;
- carry out analyses and keep statistics regarding the Website (e.g. by means of measuring the popularity of particular tabs or services). In this regard the legal ground for processing is our legitimate interest in improving and developing the Website.
- Retention period of your personal data
In case of an enquiry, your personal data will be kept for the period necessary to provide an answer, which includes contacting you in that respect, however no longer than for 6 months.
Your personal data processed for the marketing purposes as long as we maintain a business relation with you, and after it is finished no more than for 1 year.
Information collected by means of cookies are kept no longer than for 1 year.
- Recipients of your personal data
Your personal data may be dislosed to our vendors, including IT services providers and entities responsible for handling correspondence, in the scope necessary for them to provide services to KL&MLaw.
- Your rights related to the processing of personal data
With regard to processing of your personal data you have the right to request:
- access to personal data;
- rectification of your personal data: in case you notice they are inaccurate or incomplete;
- erasure of your personal data: in case they are not longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected; you previously object to the processing; the data are unlawfully processed; the data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation;
- restriction of the processing of your personal data: in case you contest their accuracy – for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of your data; the processing is unlawful but you oppose their erasure; we would no longer need your personal data, but you may need them for exercise of defence of legal claims; you object to processing – during the period necessary to verify whether the legitimate grounds override the grounds for objection.
Right to object
You have a right to object to the processing of your personal data in case:
- the processing is performed on the basis of legitimate interests and/or for the statistical purposes and the objection is justified due to your particular situation;
- your personal data are processed for the direct marketing purposes.
Right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority
You have the right to lodge a complaint with regard to processing of your personal data by KL&MLaw with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (address: Biuro Prezesa Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw).
- Transfers of personal data outside of European Economic Area; profiling
We inform that KL&MLaw does not transfer your personal data to countries located outside the European Economic Area.
We also would like to inform that your personal data will not be used for automated decision making; which includes profiling understood as automated processing of your personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to you, in particulat to analyse or predict aspects concerning your performance at work, economic situation, health, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behaviour, location or movements.