TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. General provisions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) determine the rules of using the legalplay.pl website („Website”).
- The Website is operated by the law firm Kobylańska Lewoszewski Mednis sp. j. with its registered office in Warsaw, at ul. Śniadeckich 10, 00-656 Warsaw, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000699343, NIP (Polish tax identification number): 7010739704 („KL&MLaw”).
Unless the Terms and Conditions indicate otherwise, capitalized terms shall be interpreted as follows:
- GDPR – means Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/697 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- KL&MLaw – shall have the meaning assigned to it in point 1.2 of the Terms and Conditions;
- Terms and Conditions – means these Terms and Conditions;
- User – means each person (natural person, legal person, organizational unit without legal personality) using the Website;
- Website – shall have the meaning assigned to it in point 1.1 of the Terms and Conditions.
3. Rules for the use of the Website
- KL&MLaw provides Users with a service to access the Website via the Internet.
- The Website operates on the principles described in the Terms and Conditions.
- The use of the Website is free-of-charge, voluntary and permitted for all Users using the Internet.
- By using the Website, the User accepts the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
4. User’s Obligations
- Each User is obliged to use the Website in a manner consistent with the Terms and Conditions, respecting the law and good manners.
- It is particularly prohibited to:
- provide, as part of using the Website, false, inaccurate or outdated information, including personal data;
- disseminate false or unlawful information on the content of the Website;
- violate in any way personal rights of KL&MLaw, persons related to it or third parties;
- provide content that is in violation of generally applicable law;
- interfere with the operation of the Website, including changing the Website’s code, using or placing viruses, worms, Trojans, unauthorized extensions and other mechanisms that may have a negative impact on the functioning of the Website or the KL&MLaw or the Users’ software or devices.
5. Technical requirements and cookies
- To use the Website, you must have a device with Internet access and a properly configured web browser.
- The User may prevent the storage of cookies on their end device by configuring a web browser accordingly.
- The user can delete already stored cookies from their end device through the appropriate browser functions or other applications for this purpose. Ways to delete cookies in individual browsers can be found, among others, under the below links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=pl;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek;
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac.
6. Personal data
- KL&MLaw is the controller of the User’s personal data, which are provided by the User via the Website or are collected while the User is using the Website, via cookies.
- KL&MLaw uses its best efforts in order to ensure the proper performance of the Website. The User is entitled to file a complaint, which shall include a description of the objections raised or the errors in the functioning of the Website, to the address: email@example.com.
- The complaint referred to above shall include a detailed description of the problem that has occurred, as well as the User’s contact data, which will allow KL&MLaw to reply to the User’s complaint.
- KL&MLaw may ask the User to provide additional information, to the extent necessary to provide the User with a reply.
- KL&MLaw will respond to the User’s complaint within 14 days from receiving all necessary information from the User.
- For technical reasons, there may be malfunctions or breakdowns preventing or hindering the use of the Website. The above also includes temporary disabling of access to the Website due to modernization works.
- KL&MLaw is not responsible for any malfunction or unavailability of the Website due to the above or other reasons beyond the control of KL&MLaw.
9. Amendment of the Terms and Conditions
- KL&MLaw reserves a right to amend the Terms and Conditions.
- An amendment of the Terms and Conditions becomes effective at the moment of publishing the amended version on the Website or at the date indicated in a notification concerning the amendment, published on the Website.
- The current version of the Terms and Conditions shall be always available on the Website.
10 Final provisions
- The Terms and Conditions and the provision of services on their basis shall be governed by the laws of Poland.
- Any matters not regulated herein shall be governed by the relevant provisions, in particular, of the Civil Code, The Act on Provision of Electronic Services and the GDPR.